This Privacy Statement is about how Scan Sørlie AS collects and processes personal information in our daily work, both in general and through our website.
1. What information do we collect?
The personal information is the information you convey to us directly by phone, email, our website or via other communication methods such as Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
Personal information we collect includes:
– COMPANY ORGANISATION NUMBER
– TELEPHONE NUMBER
– E-MAIL ADDRESS
– IP ADRESS
2. What is the information used for?
Scan Sørlie AS uses the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you by phone, mail, mail or via other media.
- In order to offer our services and products to you.
- Could respond to requests and inquiries from you.
- To customize our communication with you about our services and products we believe you would like to know more about.
- Investigate, prevent and protect against violations of the privacy statement or the terms, crime, fraud, and potential threats to our or other people’s rights.
- For other purposes imposed by law, regulations, regulations or other legal processes.
3. How do we process and store the information?
Your information is stored in our:
- CRM system
- Accounting program
- Mailing system
4. Who has access to your personal information?
Scan Sørlie AS is the administrator of the personal information collected about you in accordance with this Privacy Statement and is responsible for securing your personal information.
Scan Sørlie AS may share your information with suppliers and subcontractors who provide services for us or, upon request from us, provide services to you and to the extent necessary for them to be able to perform their services.
Suppliers and subcontractors may use the personal information only for the purposes for which they are obtained and in order to perform their duties.
5. How long will your information be stored?
We store personal information about customers according to current legislation.
- The Accounting Act requires us to store transaction data for 5 years.
- In order to be able to safeguard the rights of customers in connection with warranty and complaint pursuant to the Consumer Purchase Act and the Purchase Act, we store purchase history for 10 years.
- Information is kept in the systems as long as they are updated and it is relevant to keep them.
In case of deletion, some personal information, primarily contact information, order and invoice history, and copy of correspondence will remain in our register to the extent necessary to protect legal or regulatory requirements.
You have a lot of rights under GDPR that we want you to be aware of. You can:
- Contact us to get an overview of what personal information we have stored about you.
- Contact us to request that stored information be changed, updated, or correct any errors in the information.
Request deletion of information.
- You can contact us if you have questions about this privacy statement or how we treat your personal information.
If you believe that we have not complied with your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are entitled to appeal to the appropriate supervisory authority. This is done by sending a complaint to Datatilsynet (in Norway). Contact information is available at www.datatilsynet.no.
By using scansorlie.no, you agree that we can put cookies on your browser if you do not actively disable this yourself.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser’s memory. These are used, for example, to take care of the user choices you make on the page, and to analyze how to use our pages so we can improve.
8. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We will update our privacy statement when necessary. An updated version privacy statement will always be available on our Norwegian website https://scansorlie.no/personvernerklaering
9. Contact information.
Updated contact information is available here: https://www.scansorlie.com/contact-us
Company Name: Scan Sørlie AS
Organization number: 941 558 496
Address: Vistergrenda 80, 1719 Greåker, Norway
Mail address: email@example.com